1. Scope of Our Privacy Notice
This privacy notice applies to our collection, use disclosure and other processing of personal information related to:
- The use of our Sites or Services that display or link to this Policy
- Former, current and prospective clients, brokers, independent agents, and consumers
- Other individuals who use our Sites or Services, whose personal information we received related to the Sites and Services
All collection, use, disclosure, and processing of personal information by Reigate about individuals will vary depending upon use of our Sites and Services. This policy is intended to provide our general practices and procedures. In some cases, different or additional notices about our data collection and processing may be provided and apply to certain personal information.
This policy does not apply to job applicants or candidates who apply for employment with Reigate or to our employees and independent agents.
2. Collecting Information
When you visit our consumer applications or purchase and/or sell real estate with Reigate , we may collect information about you that you share with us. We typically collect two kinds of information about you through our applications and real estate services: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you, which we automatically collect when you visit our applications or that you provide to us.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This identification information may include, but is not limited to, your name, physical address, email address, telephone, mobile and fax numbers, details of your real estate, lending, title and insurance needs and references, and other details of your life (“Personal Information”).
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not personally identify you (“Non-PII”). Non-PII can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous by a de-identification process. We obtain Non-PII about you from information that you affirmatively provide to us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain Non-PII from you when you access any applications. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using, the third-party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our applications, the specific web pages you visit, the duration and frequency of your visits, and location information.
You can manage how your preferences regarding third party ad company cookies set by this Site or Service by reading the cookie discussion above.
3. Basis for Processing of Personal Information
Certain laws, requires that we inform applicable individuals of the legal basis for our use and other processing of personal information.
We process personal information for the follow bases:
In addition, we may process your personal information where necessary to protect the vital interests of any individual.
Whenever you are online or on our applications, you run the risk that the information you provide will fall into the wrong hands. Although we implement and maintain commercially reasonable
5. Updating Information
If you would like to review the information about you that we have collected through our consumer applications, or to change that information, you can make that request by following the procedure
indicated below in Section 10. We may require that you verify your identity before we process your request.
6. Anti-Fraud Disclosure
Electronic communications such as email, text messages and social media messaging, are neither secure nor confidential. While Reigate has adopted policies and procedures to aid in avoiding fraud,
even the best security protections can still be bypassed by unauthorized parties. Reigate will never send you any electronic communication with instructions to transfer funds or to provide nonpublic personal information, such as credit card or debit numbers or bank account and/or routing numbers
YOU SHOULD NEVER TRANSMIT NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBERS OR BANK ACCOUNT OR ROUTING NUMBERS, BY EMAIL OR OTHER UNSECURED ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. EMAILS ATTEMPTING TO INDUCE FRAUDULENT WIRE TRANSFERS ARE COMMON AND MAY APPEAR TO COME FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE.
If you receive any electronic communication directing you to transfer funds or provide nonpublic personal information, EVEN IF THAT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION APPEARS TO BE FROM Reigate or its affiliates, do not respond to it and immediately contact your real estate agent or title closer. Such requests, even if they may otherwise appear to be from Reigate , are likely part of a scheme to defraud you by stealing funds from you or using your identity to commit a crime.
To notify Reigate of suspected fraud related to your real estate transaction, send an email to clientservices@Reigate realestate.com
9. Data Retention
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. We may retain personal information for longer where required by our legal and regulatory obligations, professional indemnity obligations, or where we believe it is necessary to establish, defend or protect our legal rights and interests or those of others. With respect to the data and files we handle as a processor, we retain this personal information in accordance with our clients’ instructions.
10. Rights and “Opt-Out”
Marketing. You may opt out from receiving marketing-related communications from us on a goingforward basis by contacting us or by using the unsubscribe mechanism contained in each email. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt out.
Cookies and similar technologies. Please review your browser or device settings for certain cookies and see above to exercise certain choices regarding cookies.
Access, amendment and deletion. Under applicable privacy laws, you may have the right to request to review, make amendments, have deleted or otherwise exercise your rights over your personal information that we hold, subject to certain legal limitations and requirements. If you are subject to such a privacy law, you may submit a request to us related to your personal information: By submitting a request to us at sales@Reigatebuilders.com
By contacting us at +91 495 236 92 00
We follow applicable law to take steps to keep your personal information accurate, complete and upto- date. In your request that is covered by an applicable privacy law, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like
to put on our use of your personal information. We may only implement requests (a) where required by applicable law and (b) with respect to the personal information associated with the particular
email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
11. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
12. Effective Date and Changes to this Policy
13. Contact Information
For questions and concerns about this Policy, our company can be reached at:
City Corner Building
2nd Floor, Opp. Bismi
Hyper Market, Nadakavu P.O.,
Kannur Road , Calicut- 673011 – Email Address: sales@Reigatebuilders.com
Phone: +91 495 236 92 00